Monday 24 February 2014

Skype for TV(for some it's fee or for some it's cheap)

Hi guys what's up ! 
So if you want to see any product review through which you can use Skype on your T.V sorry bro I am not doing any review
So what's I am doing then 
Well today I wll  tell you free way to use Skype on your T.V 
Have I told 'Free'?
Yes and also no
Well few days ago my dad gifted me a laptop and I love to do video chat and also to do experiment with gadget so I was always searching Skype for TV on google very expensive bro $100 to ...
So I experiment and I connect my laptop Via H.D.M.I and I call and good thing was Experiment successful I can see myself and my friend on T.V
Not free because you may buy accessories like H.D.M.I which cost around $50 to $100
Camera(webcam) to fit above your tv , you can use laptop T.V
If you don't have laptop you can use C.P.U via HDMI to V.G.A
Or powers station like Mac Pro 

No comments:

Post a Comment