Wednesday 17 June 2015

why i ditched my iphone?

I have used my iPhone for about 3 years and few days before I ditched my iPhone and started using Android and I bought Samsung galaxy s6 edge .Reason why I switch from iOS to android because android is getting more better and better and I found android more worth it and useful.Biggest advance android device is available in every range of price so any one can buy so that's why android users are more comparatively to iPhone and there is only 1 or 2 model of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus .Apple phone are defiantly very expensive .Apple tried to make cheap phone so that maximum people can buy iPhone but its fail to do so but its was  still a high price for maximum people .Android phone in India cost starts from just RS 3000 and with latest OS if you buy new iPhone its start with RS 10,000 and that too 8 GB iPhone 3GS which is hard to get and its comes with iOS 7 and latest OS running on iPhone is iOS 9 and if you are thinking how about 5C 8GB second hand please don't it will cost around RS 8,000 to RS 10,000 and no memory expand option so how much image or app or music or video will you save in very less space ?simply buy moto e or mot g or whatever whichever phone you love of android buy its available in every price
 Another thing is google watch India and understand what India need and fulfill its need I love to read book but I only read free sample on google play book but I have never given my Debit/Credit card information because its can be miss use online even though I am using two step verification it can be risky  so finally google launch Google Play Card which is awesome and another great thing about google is to increase their user they have not done any fool thing google simply launch android one for those who don't know English or any other language so it can use in their language which user wants to use
 Another important thing phone are made only for 3 to 5 years use,but  that's too android is trying that people can use their phone for years of years means if your camera started sucking put another camera if your phone is small add additional screen its like a block like a child game
 so I really think google loves us and they really care about us In wwdc 2015 I was waiting for most important app 'Find my Watch' but they didn't launched means if you lost $10,000 dollar watch which is about RS 600000 in India so say good bye forever or best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment