Thursday 1 October 2015

Why according to me Apple Pay or Samsung Pay or Android Pay will flop in India ?

Android pay or Samsung Pay or android pay is still not in India but instead of that one app already taken place of that and they offer much more then it in India which can effect on them
 I am using I.C.I.C.I pocket app since past one month and I am loving that app alot no need of bank account just need a email address mobile number thats it no document required and I got sms by I.C.I.C.I and they told they are including more feature which I loved it
Features
1.Tap and Pay
2.Pay at shop with E-Visa (only available at big city but they told they will do soon all over India
3.Pay payment to friends or family member just with help of mobile number or email address
4.Its secure which number you register it will allow that mobile only if you try to login with another number you can't sign in into it
Upcomming features to make it more friendly to use
1.Go to I.C.I.C Bank and buy card and redeem in to your account .
2.Coming soon on windows mobile
         why its is better then apple or android because its support both.apple doesn't support in android or windows and android or Samsung pay doesn't support in apple .No need of NFC or higher os support its run on 4.1 jelly beans which is very old.

No comments:

Post a Comment