Monday 15 June 2015

My iPad accessories

1.Sandisk iXpand
 I love to watch movie and I have 128 GB iPad and this pen-drive which I am using is of 128 GB so reason why I bought this pen-drive don't have head ache means suppose if I am in another city or country and if my friend is android user and if he don't have iTune in P.C so how can I transfer movie or file into my iPad so its very helpful for me .Another use iPad have lots of useful apps so I use iPad more than my laptop so in college if I am making any presentation or project and my friend is using laptop I can easily transfer to my iPad without internet and then to laptop
Price

2.iPad Car Holder 
I bought this because because while driving many times I use Google Map and a small suggestion if you are using google maps on your phone connect to car speaker via aux by connecting via aux wire or even bluetooth and turn off auto lock and if your iPad have low battery park your car aside and then connect your iPad with car charger if you are alone
another use if I am not driving and I am at back seat I just setup and then watch movie and I use headphone because if you are not using  earphone you might can't hear properly

3.logitech iPad keyboard
I use logitech iPad keyboard for my college presentation or project because if you type by keeping iPad on table that too flat so it can cause neck problem because you are continuously down  and most of iPad we can't hold iPad for longer time if your typing

3.Denon Envaya
This speaker cost on RS 21,000 and there is another model too name denon envaya mini which cost RS 12,000 I have bought RS 21,000 model because this is perfect for me it have very good  quality yes they officially sell in India http://www.keihifi.com

4.iPad portable charger
Many times I am out and there is not battery and no power socket  so this charge my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment