Tuesday 6 October 2015

what thing I want in my iPhone?

Improvement in Siri-Siri should also work offline without internet defiantly not all app but some app like calling ,many times I drive and I want to call without looking at my phone because eyes should be on road
    Another improvement which I want that Google Maps ...like hey siri tell me route from Goa to Mumbai and then he should which app do you want to prefer Apple Maps or Google Maps.but whenever I ask siri its open Apple Map and I don't understand Apple Maps at all
          Improvement in iCloud-Apple offers only 5GB which is very less according to me according to me apple is not only for those who want  to have fun but its also a serious mobile and starting memory should be 15 GB and should offer minimum 1GB free with every iPhone or iPad or iPod Like google do withs chromebook or in some phone or like windows backing up phone gives additional 15GB
  What do you think about your iPhone and which additional features should be there comment down below 

No comments:

Post a Comment