Thursday 5 November 2015

If you want to be a gamer but your heart is saying no for PS4/xbox one...because of money don't worry if you love gaming go with it

I have all PS Console..from PS1 to PS4 and I have today PS1 with very good condition ...and when first PS came I was dying to buy that but it was expensive..but any how I bought it..After 6 year PS 2 came and I also bought that..and when PS3 was launch ..it was launch after 6 years and then PS 4 was also launch after 6 year...this show that every new PS come after 6 years and if you use PS for 6 years its is not expensive at all..but using it in very bad way it is definitely a wrong thing
                                          when I bought PS1 I was knowing that technology changes and new model of PS will come...so what I did..where it was possible to save money I was saving money..and I was keeping in it bank..so that I can get interest on it and when new PS came I bought it easily without any problem...
                    If you want to be a gamer you have quit something...some people have bad habit of smoking..if you quit and save money for that something which can have some health beneficial then you should go...as I did for short distance I was taking my two wheeler..but as I left that and started walking it was beneficial for me...it might look expensive but for 6 years it you divide then per month rent look very cheap....
                                       Hope this thing motivate you....

No comments:

Post a Comment