Saturday 16 January 2016

Pro and Cons I found while buying Movies,Apps etc. in Apple and Google Store

Well in this blog I will say what things do I loved and what thing do I hate ,well many of us don't buy movies we downloaded for free so after watching fast and furious 7 which I loved movie a lot I thought lets buy this movie  first I went to apple store to buy that movie the reason I went first to Apple Store was that I was having Apple T.V ,iPad and macbook air and apple provide one awesome thing which Google also do is that once you purchased there is no need to buy again for another device which is great and I love this too but when I searched the result was very disappoint in both well I don't know whats the problem of Apple & Google
                                               Well I am biggest fan of Paul Walker.Dwayne Johnson ,Adam Sandler,Vin Diesel etc. I watch more Americans Hollywood movies and U.K movies compare to Bollywood movies so the Disappoint for me was not a single iron man movie which means not iron man part 1 or 2 or 3 but there where few parts of fast and furious but not in continuous series and another disappointment for me was language 
                               You all might think well why we should buy movies ,buying movies have many benefits like its virus free ,when we download any movie from any website there are changes that it might contain few virus and another big reason is to give respect , look at yourself just imagine you are a movie maker and you do a lot of hard work and put crores of crores money and when news comes that people are watching for free its hurt some where to you 
                                                    So I just want to say Apple and Google if there is any rule just changes it please because this is 20th Generation and we not only watch Hindi Movies but also many other international movies and seriously there are many Indians who watch international moves and also keep some varieties of language like Telugu,English,Marathi ,Hindi Etc and keep 18+ Movies too but only to those who are 18+

No comments:

Post a Comment