Friday 11 September 2015

Apple T.V ,what I am expecting?

Few days before apple T.V with TVos which I loved alot and now apple tv comes with apps store and I expecting some few apps which it can make more useful for business and as well as home
    In my list top list is:
1.Skype-as we all know we all do skype for family purpose or business purpose ,apple dint include their own apps like facetime ,I am expecting from microsoft to make skype apps for Apple T.V
                   Apple T.V have bluetooth built in and i am hoping that Logitech or any other brand make camera for apple T.V which can make our T.V more smart
2.Playstation/Xbox/Game center-as we all know PS or Xbox have their mobile app and apple also shown gaming on Apple T.V ,Apple T.V is very cheap console and if it include all games on iphone or any other...by using trackpad on apple remote we can play alot of games
3.Pro Apps-Apple T.V is not only used by family in many business they use for airplay and many more I am expecting that many apple developer create such a awesome that it can make more worth
4.Fingerprint scanner-this might fell awkward but I expected fingerprint scanner not only for apple pay but also for parents who cares about their children  like purchasing useless paid apps etc
                    What you all are expecting less me know by commenting in this comment box below 

No comments:

Post a Comment