Saturday 12 September 2015

How apple is making Indian and many other countries lucky and happy?

As we all know that apple watch is still not available in India,Starting I felt very bad but after Apple WWDC SEP 2015 I felt really very happy ,there are many people who want to buy everything first and they don't wait or think for anything,India is keeping calm when apple will launch apple watch and I planned to buy black sport model but truly my favorite color was gold which price is alot and not worth it.so now I can buy same color watch  without coloring it or paying too much  and with it we have varieties of band.In my top list I will buy RED sport band which looks awesome and apple also donates money.
    But Apple have to launch their apple watch for android too for increasing their sales like Android did ,and I am just hoping that apple makes us more happy by launching apple watch next year in India , did I said next year?Yaap I said next year because watch look awesome when they are round not square or rectangular I like OS of apple watch compare to android wear,but android wear have more power compare to apple watch like they have their own gps in some watch,camera,low price etc So this year I am skipping Apple watch and I will buy Moto 360 2nd Gen and this year there are chances alot of coming android pay in India
                                  What you think about Apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment